Tired of trying to keep up with your company's books? I can help with that.
Small Business Bookkeeping
Keeping your company's books up to date is crucial to be able to see how it is performing. Here is a snapshot of what my services entail.
• Setting up bank feeds so nothing gets missed
• Categorizing transactions to keep your business organized
• Reconciling bank and credit card accounts
• Managing bill pay
• Payroll service
• Monthly financial reporting
• Data migration to Quickbooks Online (one time charge of $129.00)
I try to make the onboarding process as simple as possible. After the initial meeting to discuss your needs, I will write up the contract for my services. Once the contract is signed and the first payment is received, we can immediately start getting access to Quickbooks and other accounts set up. Then, I can get to work on making your life easier!
Dependent on size of business and number of employees. Monthly plans start at just $179.00 for solopreneurs.